Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 Month Update

Wow, it's been awhile since i have blogged on here. I guess that's because i spend majority of my time on all of the other social networks (Facebook, Myspace, DGS & Friends website, etc)

So, here is a quick month to month update on what's been happening.

January

Not allot happened in January; other than my brother and his friend came to town for a surprise visit. Usually, I'm told about these things - but was actually one of the people surprised. I was at a Monsters Truck Event at Raymond James Stadium - and my brother called me and told me to look up the stairs behind me. Wow - that was a surprise to see him standing there. We than went to dinner for my grandmothers birthday - and he walked in and surprised her and some of the other family.

Also, Isaiah had his 1st Dental check-up. It went very well. They said he has beautiful teeth and that he behaved very well for a three year old. (lol) If only they knew, right?!?


February

Celebrated my mothers birthday, went to a Rodeo and just the ordinary stuff.

March

Went to Strawberry Festival and watched Lynyrd Skynryd perform, celebrated my 43rd birthday, got a new puppy for my birthday (Border Collie/Lab mix)



April

Isaiah joined Soccer at the YMCA with other three year olds every Saturday
. It was his choice and at first he didn't take much of an interest but started enjoying it by the time it finished.
We also celebrated Tony's birthday, Easter, going to the beach and getting together with family.


 



May

Celebrated Mothers Day; which was kind of bittersweet for my husband (after losing his mom last July)
Spend most of our weekends at home these days due to the economic crunch;
other than taking Isaiah to parks and local  events in the area.





No comments: