Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years 2010!

My New Years resolution - which seems to be the same one i make year after year but manage to never keep - is the typical lose weight and get healthy resolution.

However, this year is going to be different! I'm a "BIG" fan of "The Biggest Loser" Reality show. I have learned alot from watching it the last 8 or 9 seasons. I've even sat there watching it while stuffing my face and stopped and thought to myself - how funny is this. I'm watching a show about losing weight - but here i am stuffing my face. lol

Anyways...This year is my year to shine! I am going to be my own biggest loser and i am going to lose my weight once and for all and regain my health and add some years back to my life. I have a beautiful three year old and by golly i am going to be here for him and be able to participate and do fun things with him. I think back to my high school years of being in high school and my friends and i all weighing between 110-120 lbs and we thought we were fat. Huh! If only we could be that again!

I'm embarrassed to say it - but i'm here to tell the world - I weigh 321lbs!

I have a plan though - and know that i can only depend on myself to follow thru. I don't know how i let myself get this big but only i can change that!

So, here's to my first resolution that i will follow thru on!

Next year - i will be able to make a new resolution and live life healthier!


Happy New Years Everybody!

No comments: