Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of another Year

Well, tonight marks the end of another year. Where did it go? It seems like the older you get - time flies by faster.

As my mother has pointed out - i haven't done much blogging lately. I usually write everything on FACEBOOK. I will try and blog more in the new year.

2011 is my year of change! I have made a promise to myself that i intend on keeping. I'm not going to write about it or talk about it. I'm just gonna do it!

As for a synopsis of June thru December -

June - Isaiah has been attending summer camp during the day at a local church. They teach him bible activities, crafts and they play. He absolutely loves it!

July - My mom, Isaiah and i drove to Lilburn, Georgia to visit my brother Chris and John.




August - My cousin Drake Abbott Anderson was born.

September - My mom, Isaiah and i drove to Lilburn, Georgia to see my brother and John again (on our way to Chicago area) I attended my very first high school reunion - which was such a blast! I hated having to leave. I truely miss Illinois and all of my friends and family that are there. I went to one of the local parks in my hometown - and sat on the grass with Isaiah and just took in the scenary. The air felt clean, the grass was so green - and it just put a smile on my face feeling like i was home. Call me crazy - but it just feels like that's where i belong! 

Ocober thru December - We celebrated Isaiah's 4th birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
There really wasn't allot of stuff going on. Just normal everyday activities.


Looking forward to an exciting new year of Change!



No comments: